Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Gig: GapersBlock.com

Blogging will continue as soon as Comcast makes it out to my new apartment and hooks up my Internet. In the meantime, I've started writing for the arts section of GapersBlock.com, a website devoted to--wait for it--Chicago! Very excited to be reviewing dance performances and other arts events around the city for the site. So far, my posts have been short and sweet, along the lines of this preview for Hubbard Street Dance Chicago. Reviews forthcoming, however.

Please don't laugh at my bio photo. Definitely regretting the pic I chose. I swear everyone's pics seemed so serious, so I tried to choose a not-smiling photo, and now it seems like everyone's smiling except me. I look like I'm trying to be all emo or something. Oops.

By the way, GapersBlock has an extensive calendar of events happening around the city to which all of its writers contribute. It's a rich resource for those looking for something to do in Chicago. If you've got something going on that you want me to add to our calendar, don't hesitate to let me know!

1 comment:

JS said...

Congratulations on all the great happenings, Em!

Post a Comment